Breathe Easier and Feel the Comfort
McCullough and Son’s offers several services that will keep you breathing easier and whole house comfort.
- Air Conditioning Repair (Fix A/C) – Fix, Repair or install parts to any residential units
- Air Duct Replacement – If the main or supply lines have small inadequacies or irreparable damage, the technician will be able to assess the problem and advise to the correct procedure. With irreparable damage the removal and replacement of the duct work will be presented by a free estimate.
- Blower Cleaning – The blower moves air through the system. When build up occurs on the blower blades such as dust accumulation or mold growth the efficiency of the air movement or the CFM (cubic feet per minute) decreases. This makes your unit work harder and longer which in turn can potentially increase your electricity use.
- Evaporator Coil – The efficiency of the system depends on several factors but one of the most important is the cleanliness of the coils. When the evaporator coil inside the house is clean, it picks up heat efficiently from warm inside air. Manufacturers of air conditioning equipment recommend that the coils be cleaned at least annually.
- Condenser Coil – When the condenser coil outside the house is clean, it disperses heat efficiently into the outside air. If the coil becomes dirty and partially blocked by dust and debris or by layers of mold or mildew, its efficiency drops significantly. Under these conditions, the system has to run longer to achieve the required cooling effect inside the house. When it runs more, it costs more and it also tends to need repair or replacement more quickly. To avoid this costly inefficiency, manufacturers of air conditioning equipment recommend that the coils be cleaned at least annually.
- The Unit Housing – The unit will be clean with appropriate cleaning supplies and disinfectants upon each individual need.
- Complete AC System Install (Unit replacement) – Class A License up to a one hundred ton A/C unit.
- Dry Charge Air Conditioning Systems – If you only need to replace part of your AC system
- UVC Light Installations – UVC is a light range that is germicidal and breaks down DNA and RNA in virus, bacteria and molds.